We've Moved

HEY EVERYBODY, WE'VE MOVED

Our blog had gotten too large, and it was getting to the point where it was difficult to comb through looking for specific posts or information. So we have developed a new blog at SailingVita.ca Come and see whats happening now.

Monday, February 18, 2013

The Winter Blaas

Its that time of year again. The picture is out my front door, about 2 mins ago. Even the birds and squirrels are hiding on this -22 deg C. morning. And although I know that that white stuff out front of my house is a form of water, its not the kind that Vita will float in. I don't know why we get this way. Some blame it on a lack vitamin D, others on that "couped up" cabin fever, but obviously it happens everywhere. Because nobodies bloggin, what the hey!! I follow about 10 blogs religiously, and they have been so slow that pretty soon I am going to have to start reading the news with my morning coffee. And we know how depressing that can be!

But seriously, some of these people are even in the islands as I write this, some are in southern regions where it is nice most of the year, but never -22. How come they aren't entertaining me, regaling me with there fun and adventures. I console myself with the belief that they just have better things to do. They are so busy having fun and enjoying life, that they just don't have the time to write a quick blog entry to tell me about it. Lucky bastards. At least now you'll have an understanding next February when this blog gets a little slow.

For now I will continue to trudge along with my sewing projects. Today I finish up a friends dodger, new zippers and some restitching, then I can move on to a little woodworking for a bit. Our hope is that next week we can start setting up for an indoor yard sale. It would be nice to get rid of some of this stuff, because lets face it, Mar and Apr are going to be a complete right-off. Especially if the warm weather comes. Tomorrow is apparently going to be at +1 deg C. Maybe that will help bring back my hop and giggle.

Stay loose, spring will come, it does every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment