We've Moved

HEY EVERYBODY, WE'VE MOVED

Our blog had gotten too large, and it was getting to the point where it was difficult to comb through looking for specific posts or information. So we have developed a new blog at SailingVita.ca Come and see whats happening now.

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Quick Update

It's a quicky today. I am way behind in my blogging, I apologize, but it has been hot, and busy.

Highlights, we took the boat out and swung the new autohelm, yep, long story. Finished the Bimini. Went sailing kinda, the winds were really light. Almost finished the wiring. Boiled our batteries dry, still trying to determine the extent of the damage. Serena is burnt in white areas, that don't often see sun. We moved docks in the club, trying to find some wind. Went shopping, clothes and boat. All long stories that I will get to soon, I promise. Back sometime in the near future.

Fair winds.

No comments:

Post a Comment