We've Moved

HEY EVERYBODY, WE'VE MOVED

Our blog had gotten too large, and it was getting to the point where it was difficult to comb through looking for specific posts or information. So we have developed a new blog at SailingVita.ca Come and see whats happening now.

Friday, November 11, 2011

Winter has Come

At least it has for me. There is no snow on the ground yet, but the boat tarp is closed up for the season. I didn't get half of the things done I had envisioned, and now I have to finish the basement before Xmas. We have 14 people coming for the holidays, and we currently have a 2 bedroom house. Priorities. There probably won't be many posts between now and January when I start sewing. Then the spring time will be a flurry of activity.

Dreaming of sailing.

Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment